Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday - Mom Edition

What a week! I attended a conference Wednesday-Friday and then my Mom came for a visit from Saturday-Tuesday morning. I've done more eating out this week than I have in months. I did my best to make good choices, but have also been better about allowing myself to relax about my food. One or two meals isn't going to ruin a pattern of healthy eating.

Post-conference dinner - comfort food!

A similar meal on night two, plus Brussels sprouts!

Lunch at Whole Foods


Vegetarian plate at Black Bean Deli

Falafel plate at Habibi - this place is super close to the Orlando Airport & I highly recommend it to anyone traveling this way!
Mom and I at brunch.

Raw brunch on Mother's Day at Vitality Bistro. L to R: Bluberry cream cheeze crepes with eggplant bacon, fruit bowl, maca pancakes with bananas and candied walnuts
Vegetarian Bun at Lac Viet Bistro

Lunch at Infusion Tea: 1/2 tempeh taco salad and 1/2 fruit salad.

Dinner at Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria - they were great about answering my dietary questions and offer gluten free pasta. This pizza had zucchini, roasted peppers, tomatoes, onion, olives and arugula. 

Finally got to eat at home last night - made my Lentil Sloppy Joes (without mushrooms, the ones I bought didn't last!) with gorgeous purple cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment