Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I need to reiterate my gratitude for all the new blog hits. I found an article written about me in a Puerto Rican online magazine this morning, amazing! The accountability of being featured online really helps me stay on track with eating clean and running. Here's some highlights from this week.

I've started to enjoy serving pasta sauce over roasted veggies. This is a bowl of roasted cauliflower topped with a sauce of diced tomatoes, lentils, mushrooms, onions and olives.

Butternut Rancheros from PPK served on a salad with chopped jicama.

Carly on Cocoa Beach - we took a day trip on Saturday after my long run.

Chips, salsa trio & guacamole at Coconuts on the Beach.

Best restaurant in Cocoa for omnis and vegans to co-exist: Fat Kahunas. This is my veggie tacos served with amazing coconut rice and black beans. The sauce in the top right by the rice was their homemade hot sauce & it was incredible. 

Tofu scramble. This time we sauteed the veggies separately from the tofu - I think we'll continue making it this way in the future.

Quinoa, apple & beet salad over greens with pepitas on top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment