Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gratitude

I am an ordinary person who happened to put in an extra-ordinary amount of effort to take control of my life and work to improve it. I feel blessed to be able to share my story with others on this blog. Many of you are visiting for the first time because you saw my story online.

I wanted to use this post to say a huge thank you to Huffington Post and Fitsugar/Popsugar for producing these stories:

I Lost Weight: After A Wake-Up Call Diagnosis, Carrie Moran Lost 170 Pounds

Before and After: How Carrie's Plant-Based Diet Helped Her Shed 175 Pounds

I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to learn more about me.

I want to say thank you to my parents, my partner, my family and friends for supporting and encouraging me on this journey.

I am filled today and every day with a deep gratitude.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment