Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I'm surprised at how many photos I have this week. I've had some good eats, both at home and out. Hope you enjoy!

A meal in three stages: salad before the cooked food, with the cooked food, and the perfect bite of leftovers.

Indian dinner with a friend. Not worth mentioning where - it was mediocre. Top is medu vada, left is Mulligatawny soup, right is my mixed veg. 

Friday night we had a game night and pasta bar at our house. Mine is spaghetti squash topped with roasted veg, artichokes, tomato sauce and vegan parm. 

Almond milk froyo from TCBY!

Soba noodle and edamame salad. 

The making of strawberry vanilla granola. I need to post my recipe but I don't really measure so it's tough!

I think I need to eat cauliflower at least once a week. 

This is why I look forward to the weekend! Smoothie bowl topped with the homemade granola and kiwi. 

Random meal that came out delicious! Sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms, and kale mix mixed with soba noodles, tomato sauce and chopped veggie burger.

The making of pinto bean hominy chili. 

The finished product! 


No comments:

Post a Comment