Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday Moving Edition

If you follow along here you know that this weekend my ex moved out and a new roommate moved in. I also had my aunt & uncle take me to dinner, and had a dinner out with a new friend. I've been eating out more this week than I have in months! Fortunately, I'm also giving myself this time to heal and not worry as much about what I'm eating. I don't have pics of everything from this week (some people don't get my weird meal photo taking thing!).

Takeout Garlic Pepper Tofu from Spice Thai

Vietnamese Bun Salad

Easy leftover salad mixed with hummus

Fulfilling a Chipotle craving

Summer rolls and bun at Lac Viet Bistro

Sauteed mushrooms and onions in tomato sauce with italian tofu served on raw noodles. 

Homemade chunky chili and grits

No comments:

Post a Comment