Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Small Step Sunday: Laugh

We've all heard the phrase "laughter is the best medicine". According to the Mayo Clinic, laughter increases oxygen in your blood and releases stress in the short term and can have long term benefits such as improving your immune system and relieving pain. If you've been reading my blog you know that I've been simultaneously dealing with breaking up an 11 year relationship, my first serious running injury, and some mysterious/troubling blood test results. It's been a very rough few months, and I was feeling really down about it all on Friday night. Luckily we had just gotten "Anchorman 2" from Netflix and it was exactly what I needed to relieve some of the stress, sadness, and tension.

The Internet makes it really easy to laugh thanks to YouTube and memes. Here are a few of my favorites to get your bellies laughing:



Videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment