Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Small set of pictures for this week since I posted two recipes yesterday! Made some favorites this week so I linked to those recipes too.

Lentil sloppy joes on greens with roasted Brussels sprouts

Maple roasted root vegetables (purple potato, carrot, parsnip & rutabaga) with roasted tofu. This one is still a work in progress, but I loved the roasted rutabaga!

We went to a Vietnamese New Year festival on Saturday and I was hoping to share food pics from there but it was a bust for plant based options. This is my lunch from Whole Foods - a little bit of everything!

Dinner at one of my new favorite restaurants, Tako Cheena. This is two arepas (corn cakes) filled with roasted beets and slaw. Seriously one of the best things I've eaten in a long time.  

I also got an African inspired tofu burrito at Tako Cheena that I only ate a third of. This is the rest of the burrito filling on a salad. It had quinoa, tofu, corn, bell pepper and potatoes. I also had some of their excellent homemade ghost chili hot sauce. 

Fruity pancakes for dinner! Of course, I had to have a side of broccoli to get extra veg!

No comments:

Post a Comment