Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

When I started prepping pictures for this week I realized I have an addiction to taking food pictures! I love making, eating and talking about food so much that I'm okay with it. Hope you enjoy my week in food. If you want to see more, check my Instagram.

Spaghetti squash topped with spinach, broccoli, peas, tomatoes, olives & nutritional yeast...best part about being plant based is you can eat huge portions of delicious low cal veggies!

One of our go to meals - roasted chickpeas and cauliflower with curry spice. I usually eat it on a salad, Carly usually does a wrap. 

Random snack plate. Cactus pear, starfruit, carrots, nuts & a Mary's Gone Crackers cookie. 

Long run reward for the week, green smoothie bowl topped with kiwi, granola & coconut

More after the break for those who want to see vegan nutella, black bean brownies, tomatillo soup & other goodies!

Yes, that is homemade vegan nutella in our food processor! Roughly followed this recipe.

Brown rice edamame salad



Black bean brownies from this recipe (plus hazelnuts!) - great midday snack

Monday was my late Uncle's birthday and we celebrated by drinking the last batch of beer he brewed. It was delicious and a great way to celebrate his life. 

Really fantastic Roasted Tomatillo Soup from A Couple Cooks topped with a warm corn & tomato relish

Every now and then I sneak in a work lunch shot - leftover soup, plantains and fresh baby peppers.

Blurry tapas from Ceviche, on the right is a huge piece of artichoke (delicious) and on the left is spinach with honey and figs (amazing!)

Lunch at a local restaurant with so so food and a great view!

One of our favorite restaurants in Orlando - Hawker's Asian Street Fare. It's basically Asian tapas. This is their Hawker's Delight and Asian Fried Green Beans. My new version of junk food lol

No comments:

Post a Comment