Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

It's that time again! Here's my best foodie shots from the week:

I LOVED this meal. I basically roasted all my favorite veggies: acorn squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower & asparagus. I ate it on greens with raw sugar snap peas and leftover quinoa and drizzled the whole bowl with tahini. I ate this again for lunch the next day!

My post-8 mile run smoothie bowl. I topped it with buckwheat groats, dried coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds & blueberries instead of granola.

Starfruit!

Polenta pizzas. Mine is on top, Carly's on the bottom. Mine had zucchini, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Carly's had caramelized onions, tomatoes, cheese & arugula. 

I'd been craving sushi. Left is a cucumber plum roll, right is a veggie roll. 

Madras curry chickpea bowl

Vietnamese Bun salad - pretty much one of our favorite meals. Lettuce topped with quick pickled cucumber & carrot, raw snap peas, peppers, rice noodles, tofu, cilantro, scallions & sriracha

Massive taco salad with sauteed mushrooms, squash, onions & red beans plus raw cucumber, peppers, jicama and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment