Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I'm not feeling wordy at the moment, so let's get to the food!

One of my go-to dinners: roasted cauliflower and chickpeas on a salad.

Fajita veggies on a salad with a black bean burger

Leftover chickpeas and cauliflower on a salad. I found a salad blend at the grocery store with shredded Brussels sprouts, kale, broccoli, red & green cabbage and sprouts - I'll definitely be buying that again. 

Picked up some beautiful local Swiss chard that I lemon juice sauteed with onions and roasted garlic - amazing!

The Swiss chard topped with a baked sweet potato, sauteed mushrooms & broccoli, fresh bell pepper, pepitas and tahini dressing. One of my favorite dishes I've eaten recently!

Fruity pancakes

A last minute dinner - refried bean tostadas topped with sauteed zucchini, onions, peppers & mushroom plus salsa and nooch. This was topped with a heaping pile of lime cilantro lettuce. 

Lentil plantain soup

Sweet potato nacho salad with refried beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment