Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Small Step Sunday: Unsubscribe



This is what my email inboxes look like on a Sunday afternoon when I haven’t checked my email for 4 hours. If I had my work email on my phone it would be even worse! I’m sure many of you have a similar experience. It’s easy to sign up for contests and newsletters and store coupons, but having these items clogging your inbox can lead to more stress. It can also encourage you to spend money you don’t need to or to take time away from more important tasks.

My tip this week is to pay attention to the emails you receive and ask yourself if they are adding value to your daily experience. If they aren't, unsubscribe! Most emails have an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. I try to do this once every few months and I find it to be a cleansing and rewarding experience. Also, I know many of you have reached out about my last post and I am deeply moved and grateful. I will post an update on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment