Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

The past week included a long weekend and we had a chance to get out and try a new restaurant and visit an old favorite. I'm afraid my pictures for next week won't be as impressive as I'm on my own most of this week and eating lots of leftovers!

Wild rice bowl with edamame, broccoli, snow peas and raw cucumber/peppers. 

Salad topped with buffalo roasted chickpeas and cauliflower plus roasted parsnips

What a typical work lunch for me looks like: salad & leftovers at an outdoor table.

Leftovers recombined: hummus salad, roasted acorn squash & zucchini cakes

New restaurant find: Sankalp Orlando. Left is masala boondi, top right is chana peshawari with a side of dosas, bottom right is Carly's  keerai cheese garlic dosa. Can't wait to go back and try more!

High raw pad thai: raw zucchini, carrot, pepper & jicama noodles topped with cooked noodles, tofu and assorted veg with peanut sauce

Our cute beagle Emmy waiting for her food!

Lunch at Infusion Tea after a long bike ride, tempeh taco salad. SO good!

Tortilla soup with hominy: my lunch for the next few days!

Leftover channa paired with roasted sweet potatoes and cider braised swiss chard.

No comments:

Post a Comment