Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

It's been fun to do these What I Ate Wednesday posts where I recap my week. I'm a big fan of reflection and self-awareness, and doing these posts helps me do that in reference to the food decisions I've made. I'm more than happy to share recipes for anything, comment or tweet or email if you're interested!


Wasn't sure how this would work but it was awesome! Left is tomato sauce mixed with olives, peas, spinach, zucchini & peppers; right is roasted cauliflower. I ended up mixing them together and adding nutritional yeast. DELICIOUS! 

We visited a new Asian market that had a totally vegetarian cafe. This is their steamed bun, it was good & spicy but I wish it had veg!

Vegetarian plate at Cedar Halal restaurant/market: falafel, tabbouleh, pickled veg, hummus & baba ganoush. 

Catalonian kale salad made from this gorgeous purple kale

My version of a quick lunch: Sweet Earth Anasazi burrito and a big ass salad

We had to go to the bar Sunday to watch the Ravens game. Here's my delicious Mega Veggie pizza from Mellow Mushroom

Vegan tortilla soup (secret ingredient is hominy)

Edamame stew with a "side" salad


No comments:

Post a Comment