Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

I feel like Wednesday snuck up on me this week! This is probably because my birthday was Monday, and I actually called out sick that day. If you read my last post you might have seen that I wiped out at the beginning of my long run on Saturday. I felt okay on Sunday morning so I did my usual bike ride and a light core/strength workout. By the time I got to Sunday night I had that awful whiplash feeling in my neck and my arm/shoulder was very painful. I had trouble sleeping and woke up feeling worse Monday than at any point before that. I'm improving every day and have still able to run like I'd planned. 

Enough of that, let's get to the good stuff! 

One of my lunch salads with a mish mash of leftovers on top.

Caribbean themed dinner - coconut black lentils, sauteed squash & onions, jerk pineapple slaw, sweet potato, plantains & peppers on a bed of greens

Veg burger salad with steamed broccoli and roasted delicata squash. 

I've seen a lot of people online weighing their salads and was curious about what one of my usual salads would weigh - 1 pound, 4.4 oz!

Random snack plate - raw onion bread with hummus & roasted tomatoes, bite of cookie and ibuprofen for my swelling!

My birthday brownie from Raphsodic Bakery - enjoyed throughout that day and the next!

Fancy moonshine cocktails at White Wolf Cafe for my birthday. 

White Wolf Cafe's roasted veg & hummus appetizer

Boddhisatva bowl at Stardust for my birthday - delicious tempeh in there

Vietnamese bun salad - one of our new go-to dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment